Old School... Literally

Although we have desks and we do math and French and whatnot, ours is not a traditional learning experience. However, I think my students have lost sight of what a privilege that is. So, tomorrow morning, we will learn Old School for the first hour and a half. After that we'll do other stuff that we do as par for the course - beeswax wraps, field trips, experiential learning - and compare which we like better. I know which one is easier for me, but that might not be the case for the kids. 

Let's watch...

Bitmoji Image

Comments

  1. Fun! Although btw, my 6/7th grade teacher back in the olden days had us team learning in "pods" taking turns in subject areas, she was progressive and the school was small.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2022-2023 Week 0: Sept 6-9

French quiz Tuesday